All shipping charges are non-refundable
All Shipments are FOB New York
- Van Vliet New York reserves the right to refuse shipping any item. In case of any questions, we will contact the customer directly.
- All orders on-line must be prepaid. Shipping charges will be determined upon acceptance of order, and are updated and added after your order has been processed.
- We will use reasonable care when packing and shipping glassware. However, Van Vliet New York will not be responsible for any damages occurring to glassware once it leaves our premises during the shipping process.
- All items are shipped Fed Ex Ground unless otherwise specified. Shipping charges usually average between 15-20% of the order. If you prefer to use your own shipping carrier account, please contact us upon placing order, and we will make every effort to accommodate you.
- Fed Ex Ground is the preferred shipping carrier for Van Vliet New York. Orders within the five boroughs will be delivered by our own vans for a $15.00 delivery charge, unless otherwise requested. Larger items or orders may be shipped LTL (Less Than Truckload). We will contact customer if there are any questions regarding shipping methods.
- Van Vliet New York ships primarily to the Continental United States. If shipping is needed to other locations outside of this area, please feel free to contact us before placing your order, and we will make all attempts to accommodate you.
- In cases where a shipment is undeliverable, we will make every effort to contact the customer to rectify the situation, or have the items returned to our warehouse and issue a credit for the product (shipping charges are non-refundable).