Sales,Terms and Conditions
- Van Vliet New York is a Wholesale Fresh Flower and Floral Supply Company located in Long Island City, New York. We do not sell to the general public, and only sell to authorized and industry related businesses that register on-line and provide us with a valid NYState resale certificate FORM ST-120. Upon verifying this information, we will provide you with a customer id# and password for complete access to the site.
- Van Vliet New York accepts all major credit cards (American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover). Merchandise picked up in-store may also be paid by cash. Store Credits may only be used at our warehouse location.
- The minimum for online orders and delivery orders are $100 (not including shipping charges). There is no minimum for store orders picked up at our location; however these orders must be picked up within three days of processing or the order will be cancelled.
- All orders on-line must be prepaid. SHIPPING charges will be determined upon acceptance of order, and are updated and added after your order has been processed. All items are shipped Fed Ex Ground unless otherwise specified. SHIPPING charges usually average 25% of the initial order.
- We will use reasonable care when packing and shipping glassware. However, Van Vliet New York will not be responsible for any damages occurring to glassware once it leaves our premises during the shipping process.
- All orders to vanvlietny.com are secured by 128 bit SSL encryption between our customers and our servers.
- All orders will be processed and shipped within 3 days of acceptance and confirmation of order (Monday-Friday). We will contact the customer if there are any questions or discrepancies. Processing time does not include shipping transit time.
- Van Vliet New York reserves the right to refuse any order. If there are questions or discrepancies with an order, we will contact the customer directly.
- All sale items are final sale only. RETURN POLICIES are not applicable to these items.
- All merchandise becomes property of the customer upon leaving the Van Vliet New York premises.
- Orders may be cancelled at any time before your order has been shipped for a full refund. Requests for order cancellation must be done over the phone with one of our customer service representatives. Cancellations will not be accepted through our website or by e-mail.
- The customer will be issued a CCN (Customer Cancellation Number) as authorization. Once the order has been picked up by a shipper, it may not be returned without RA # (Return Authorization) from our offices. Please see RETURN POLICIES for more information.
- We will not ship to PO Box addresses, APO or FPO addresses. Also, please note if items are being shipped to a residential address.
Please note:If you would like to create an account with Van Vliet New York, please review and click the terms and conditions.
For new customers: before your first order can ship, you must submit a copy of your business resale certificate.You can email it to email@example.com or fax 718-786-5997.